Sunday, March 2, 2014

sharing some prettiness..

Hello people, 
I have been toying with the idea of changing my sofa upholstery.
So, what's the big deal about that??.. you may ask!!
Well, ours is home to two(very active/spirited) boys, who practically use the sofa for everything- from colouring, to playing with their toys, from using it like a trampoline, eating spilling food on it, to practising gymnastics,etc., etc. 
I have gone back and forth on this one many times but haven't been able to make up my mind!
So,while i'm still at it, I thought of getting some inspiration and sharing some pretty spaces with you all!
Here's a small compilation of rooms with sofas as the main accent.

An earthy shade sofa with a lot of assorted cushions in all shapes and sizes
 and
 a classic leather sofa with greek-key printed cushion. 

A nice, neutral palette used for the sofas here really make the place look very elegant & understated.

And here a simple brown sofa with a contrast red coloured throw
or
this absolutely stunning blue coloured sofa with some ethnic printed cushions.

Which is your favourite??
I'll keep you posted on the progress I make but do not forget to share in your thoughts.

Images from here & my personal collection.

warm wishes,
AFHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment