Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I wandered lonely as a cloud...

The wanderlust in me arises!
More so because we are going to stay put this summer!
But that doesn't stop me from wandering from one part of the globe to the other.
Spain & Greece have caught my fancy and I couldn't stop myself from ogling at these images!

 Andalusian awe..!

Greece - little alleys with colourful structures against a deep blue sky....

rustic Spanish backyard....love the burst of earthy tones here & there 

Spanish tiles adorn this beautiful sit out by the fire-place

ideal setting for some outdoor dining with family and friends
simple yet stunning Spanish patio

Aren't they breath-takingly picturesque??What do you think?
I have more coming up for all you guys....Can't just stop at outdoors.
The interiors are equally drool-worthy!
Watch out!!



Adios,
AFHS


All Images via Pinterest.



1 comment:

  1. This's not fair. Not fair at all. You can't tempt me like this. Meditating upon all things Mediterranean.
    Will that cure me of the temptation?

    ReplyDelete