Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013!!!

Here I am ....after being away for almost 3 weeks now!!
Just back from a holiday and honestly people i want one holiday more to recover from my previous;)
It was a heady mix of events ....ranging from attending a condolence meeting to visiting ancestral temples, from kids falling sick to wonderful family lunches/dinners, from making umpteen trips to and fro visiting relatives to dipping my feet in the cool sea waters!!
Sighs***!!Feels like a blur.
And that's how exactly it feels when i look back at the year that has passed by.So many moments, big and small, made the year that it was!
I am very tempted to do a round up of the year 2012 at this point, but i guess I'll save that for my blog's first anniversary which is just a few months away!!
In the mean while i shall share a few moments from my recent past so that you guys get an idea of what i was up to...!!And as always i'll let my pictures do the talking:)
















































I hope this new year brings in much joy and happiness in every ones lives.




All images from my personal photo collection.




Warm Wishes
AFHS.



DISCLAIMER
Was toying with some text options and i must say didn't quite like how the captions turned out.The font size could have been much smaller.Too loud:(
But its way past midnight and i don't think i have any energy left to edit them all over again.
Please bear with me this time!!




1 comment:

  1. Better late than later! What a pleasant way to say Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete