Saturday, June 16, 2012

what a wonderful world....

Whenever i listen to this number i get transported to some other world!!And so much has been already told about this song, that anything i say will only sound cliche'.
But still, i keep going back to this one.(and a lot of others too...but they each deserve a separate post.. you see...!!)
Does this happen to you??Do you feel like listening to the same number over and over again??
I often play my favourites in a loop...the repeat mode...and i can keep listening to them endlessly!!Till my kids (who are too engrossed playing) notice!! I guess they know now!




When i am listening to this song it evokes some beautiful images.I know its no justice but still i have tried to compile a few here.
The first 6 are clicked by me and the 7th one is from here.
Enjoy!!












warm wishes,
AFHS.

7 comments:

  1. lovely photographs..love your cozy homes..looking fwd to more pics..happy blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me the song evokes images of a wintry Christmas eve night... dinner and drinks with old friends .. time for one I say !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep,the song does make you feel that you are indeed living in a WONDERFULL WORLD..

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHOULD HAVE COMMENTED EARLIER BUT YOU KNOW HOW IT IS HERE! GLORIOUS VERDANCY! WISH I COULD WALK FOREVER ON THAT ROAD IN PIC NO. 5!

    ReplyDelete