Monday, April 30, 2012

mountain calling...

Yes its the mountains again...!!If i had to pick between holidaying on the beach or the mountains...i would choose the latter ...year after year!So what if i puke my way through the winding roads till we finally reach the top...i still loooove it:)
Last year it was the breath-takingly beautiful Himalayas...this time its the Nilgiris!!






Last minute shopping/packing frenzy, A's open day at school, and my maid not turning up(she's already taking her vacation!!) I'm finally ready to leave!!
And since I would be meeting my parents there I can barely wait!!:)

Leaving you all with some snippets from my life in the week that has been...!!



Amidst all the madness we had a surprise visitor...the kids were super excited!!


transferred whatever little greens I have around my home onto these tubs...hope they survive the heat!!








Hope to be back soon and share my stories!!


warm wishes,
AFHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment